Gerald Richter wrote:

> > I am making too:
> >
> >    $url="edit.html\?";
> >    foreach $i ( keys %fdat)
> >      {
> >      $_=$fdat{$i};
> >      s/([^a-zA-Z0-9-._])/uc sprintf("%%%02x",ord($1))/eg;
> >      $url.="$i=$_\&";
> >      }

> > Another quistion: how use 'struct tCharTrans Char2Url' in perl code
> > for escaping any strings?

> I can put it on the TODO list, but there are other perl modules (CGI, LWP)
> which can do the job for you, so I don't give it a very high priority

Ok!

P.S. I search std. function for escaping, but don't found anywhere in
perl modules. Only internal in CGI.pm I found this string 's/([^a-zA-Z0-9-._]) ...',
but without possible to call function from my code.

--

                      С наилучшими пожеланиями, Евгений Бырганов.
                      Best regards, Eugene Byrganov

  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].
  work - http://www.inp.nsk.su/