> > if there's any other things that look strange or don't work,
> ...  please let
> > me know.
>
> Had no time to look at it closely, but some perfectly working
> Embperl page now is empty and during load a dos window
> briefly flashes and closes... There's probably some problem
> with glob, because page behaves like glob returned empty
> list and the stuff in the dos window is exactly what the glob
> should have returned. I'll look at it closely tommorow, but
> it used to work with previous distro.

I think when Randy has recompiled with PERL_STARTUP_DONE_CHECK, this
problems will also disapear.

Gerald

Gerald Richter      ecos electronic communication services gmbh
Internet - Infodatenbanken - Apache - Perl - mod_perl - Embperl

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Tel:        +49-6133/925151
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de      Fax:        +49-6133/925152