Ken Williams wrote:

> The only thing keeping RegistryNG from being the main version of Registry
> (which it will be in the future) is that it hasn't been tested enough by people
> like you.  So go for it!  It's probably going to be a much cleaner way to
> proceed than mucking around in Registry.

You know, I tried RegistryBB (which is a subclass of RegistryNG).  I was
seeing the call to Apache::constants::OPT_EXECCGI at the top of my DProf
output, and I wanted to get rid of it.  Unfortunately, RegistryBB was
actually slower for my app than the normal Registry.  Maybe that's not
typical, but for me the overhead of the method call seemed to erase any
savings from not stat-ing files, etc.
- Perrin