> When I use the <STDIN> statement, I get a single line that contains
> the entire POST content, rather than just the first line of the post.
> Can anyone think of why that would happen?  Here's the snippet of my
> code:
>
> $line = <STDIN>;
> $r->print("$line\n");

1. There might not be more than one line.

2. Maybe $/ is set to undef() or an incorrect value.  If you are on a
DOS/Win machine, it might be searching for "\r\n" whereas "\n" might be
used.

In both case, the snippet spidaman posted should do the trick:
    my $line;
    {
      local $/="\n";
      $line = <STDIN>;
    }
    $r->print("$line\n");

ELB

--
Eric L. Brine  |  Chicken: The egg's way of making more eggs.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do you always hit the nail on the thumb?