> I know this problem. As you write above, writing
>
> <A HREF="[+ $topic->{TOPICID} +]">Link</A>
>
> will solve the problem. Because parser tries to find the end of the HREF
arg
> and if not quoted the end is after the first space or when he finds a >.
> Because the quoting doesn't hurt (as far as I see) I haven't changed this
> until now, to make the parser not to compilcated and therfor not to slow.
>
> Gerald

Is this, or will this be, documented somewhere?  Seeing as it is a kludge,
even if it does help performance somewhat, is this going to be fixed in the
future or is this Working As Designed?  Any chance of having the "end of
tag" logic changed to ignore characters inside the EmbPerl braces ( [+ ...
+] ) since this is the most likely place to cause problems?

Thanks.

--
James Sheridan-Peters
Sr. Application Developer