# Framed applications
ProxyPass /frames http://sw3.tivoli.com:81/frames
ProxyPassReverse /frames http://sw3.tivoli.com:81/frames

# Begin Apache::ProxyStuff stuff
PerlModule Apache::ProxyStuff

<Location />
SetHandler      perl-script
PerlHandler     Apache::ProxyStuff
PerlSetVar      HeaderFile      /includes/home_top_table.html
PerlSetVar      FooterFile      /includes/footer.html
PerlSetVar      BodyAttributes  "TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0
MARGINWIDTH=0"
PerlSetVar      ProxyPrefix http://sw3.tivoli.com:81
</Location>

(Apache::ProxyStuff is similar to Apache::Sandwich but it gets files from
remote servers and allows you to mess with the content. Once we put it into
production and I get approval from the higher ups I'm going to make it
available on CPAN.)

The problem I've run into is even though I've set up ProxyPass rules for
/frames it's getting handled by Apache::ProxyStuff. I though apache would apply
the most specific rule (in this case /frames over /) but that doesn't seem to
be happening. I tried moving the ProxyPass stuff to the end of the file in
hopes it would take the last rule that applied but that didn't work either.

---
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Tivoli Systems

Shelfware: The art of practicing one's skill to perfection without an audience
to appreciate it. -- Michelle Dear