Hi Doug,

Thanks and sorry if I looked impatient :-)

I'm glad that this was spotted.  I thought I was doing something wrong.  I'm
assuming you are referring to the cvs snapshot of mod_perl?  It wasn't clear
in my own mind where the problem lay, but I was pretty certain it wasn't in
either of the DBI logger modules.

I'll check out the CVS.  Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Brian