Hi,

Lately, ScreamDesign has changed its policy regarding OSS and because of
that mod_perl SourceGarden is looking for a new home. We would like to
thank ScreamDesign for hosting our project for the last half a year,
especially Pat and Philip who provided all the setup and required
sysadministering.

Can someone help us? We are almost ready for a beta release of the
project, but if there will be no site there will be no project :(

What we are looking for is a company/individual to host the site and
provide the project bandwidth and basic local sysadmin help. It would be
nice to have linux runing on it, and for it to be a dedicated box, since
there will be lots of mod_perl stuff running there.

Thank you!

For those who hear about mod_perl SourceGarden for the first time, here is
the link: http://modperl.sourcegarden.org

Stas Bekman  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.singlesheaven.com/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC at  www.singlesheaven.com/stas/TULARC
www.apache.org  & www.perl.com  == www.modperl.com  ||  perl.apache.org