Talk to SourceForge which is sponsored by VA Linux Systems.

http://www.sourceforge.com/

I don't think they currently support mod_perl, but I bet they can be
convinced if you ask nice.

--
Aaron Turner, Core Developer       http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~aturner/
Linux Knowledge Base Organization  http://linuxkb.org/