I might as well pile on :-)

At TimeBills.com (www.timebills.com) we are looking for smart,
talented mod_perl/perl developers to help us build a complete suite of
small business applications.

We are location in Boston (Back bay for now, moving to South Station
in January). Seed funded and in the final throes of a solid first
round of VC funding. Open Source shop as much as possible, Linux,
Apache, Mod_perl, CVS, Emacs etc. We have a really good, fun crew,
good option packages, experienced management, lots of upside etc.

Check out our web site, play with the application and if you are
interested drop me an email.

--
Geoff Crawshaw
CTO

Andy Pruitt - Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 07:38:46PM -0600