On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Stas Bekman wrote:

[...]
> 2) If the asnswer is truly positive, move the discussion to the
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. (which is the alias for modperl-cvs, where
> all the diffs for cvs commits are being sent, maybe we should [...]

it's actually the other way around, modperl-site is an alias for
modperl-cvs (the real list).

Anyway,

I went and created a new mailinglist for all such issues, including
discussion of the site.

Subscribe by sending a mail to

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the list address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will hereby decree discussion about the modperl site and other
non-technical advocacy discussions[1] off-topic on this list. Until Doug
catches up and tell me to get lost that is, but that should give me some
time ;-)

You can get help to the list manager, including how to fetch messages from
the archive by sending a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (It's
easy, get the first hundred messages by sending a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - that way you don't have to miss
anything even if you're a "slow subscriber")

When I get syncronized with Brian we will also get the other modperl lists
moved. I am still also expecting to create a few other new lists. I think
that will be EmbPerl and possible a new one for "database/session
management" issues. More comments on this are very welcome, but send them
to me and not to the list.

 - ask

[1] Short notes sent in euphoria for having finished something that works
great because of mod_perl and such things should still be allowed.
Relevant job postings are also still allowed.

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 60M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>