Hi again,

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, hamid khoshnevis wrote:

> Thanks, Ged.
>
> No you are right on.  I do glimpseindex off-line and want to search using
> glimpse.  So I call glimpse and get the result set which I am able to pull
> into regular perl with no problem but as soon as I take the working solution
> to modperl, no result set comes back to the browser.  I am now trying the
> solutions others have recommended, but so far no luck.

Hmmm.  Typical cgi -> modperl scenario?

I'm a bit clearer, now, how far you've got.  When you say that you are
able to pull the result set into perl, do you mean into an Apache cgi
script written in perl or into a perl script running at a terminal?

If you haven't yet made it work with plain Apache/cgi then I think it
would be a good idea to do that before mod_perl clouds the issue.

>From your previous posts it seemed like you were designing the system
but now it seems more like you're into debugging.  If you get to the
bottom of it from the others' suggestions, let me know.  If not, come
back to me and we'll do some more investigation.

73
Ged.