Actually, it's much more than that. I went and dug up Andover's S1 filing.
Malda and Rob Oostendorp own Blockstackers, Inc, which was the beneficiary
of the shares. Malda owns a majority, apparently.

They got 147k shares NOW. The actual deal is that they get chunks of stock
over the next two years. If slashdot hits two "milestones" they even get
an extra 100k shares. Two years from now, Blockstackers owns 518516
shares. And by the way, ANDN is currently trading at $81 a share. That's
$42mil.

So yes, mod_perl CAN make you rich.

| Chris Thompson                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Senior VP, X4 Networks                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |
| GPG/PGP Key [0x86CF264F] available at http://cthompson.com/keys      |
| Fingerprint: 9820 A304 65AD F44A A658  83F6 667D D93B 86CF 264F      |