You're not missing anything. You can only have one translation handler. In
the case of the two TransHandlers, the second definition masks the first.

Can't you just rewrite the SimpleTranslation::handler to be
ModeratelyComplexTranslation::handler, and do the Right Thing in that one
handler? I.e., if every request is being passed through 2 handlers, why not
consolidate them into one handler?

darren

--
If God had not given us sticky tape, it would have been necessary to invent it.