$tabmode = 1

            End table looping when any one of the expressions in the table row
            using the $row subscript returns undefined
            OR when $row equals the definable $maxrow variable (which
            defaults to 100). The row containing the undefined expression is
            not displayed. Only those expressions in the table row which use the
$row
            subscript are evaluated for definedness to determine when to end
looping
            for that table row.

use similar language with all the other applicable $tabmode values : 2, 16 and
32