Apache 1.3.9 -> Linux RH 6.1 -> mod_perl 1.21

I constantly see a number of recurring errors in my log file as follows:

[Tue Jan  4 15:07:30 2000] null: Use of uninitialized value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/AuthzDBI.pm line 116.

There seems to be no consistency with this error occuring and I don't know
even where to begin to look for a possible solution...the result of this
error is occasionally when someone attempts to access a page inside the
protected area...the .htaccess file spews out an Internal Server error...as
stated earlier I can't purposely recreate it just appears to happen at
random.  Any ideas or suggestions on how to track down the problem would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Craig Vincent