As I was having problem to set up Embperl as CGI, I found out a way to workaround
that. To call HTML::Embperl::Execute from my perl script and pass the html
document as parameter. This works OK.

That is, like Tom and Vivek pointed out, cgiwrapper eats the PATH_INFO and PATH_TRANSLATED

 What I want to achieve is to have the some session info (basically I want to create
my own session persistant data for various statistical purposes) to be part of
the URL. (I mean the browser address to show something like
http://my.domain.com/myplscript.pl?session=1&id=21). I am using a generic
perl script to manage all pages and using embperl to link each together. My problem
is the "Location: myscript.pl?session=1&id=21" is not showing in the address line
fully, but executing properly. This will give me a problem if the user reloads or move backwards
from other page. I want the address line to show full url address including the parameters
when I redirect it so that reloads and backwards will work properly.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mena

Gerald

Gerald Richter    ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post:       Tulpenstrasse 5         D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de      Fax:      +49 6133 925152