Hi,

I've just upgraded to Embperl 1.2.1 and I've stuffed my webserver. It
appears the problem is that I've been writing code like this..
print <<EOF
<HTML>
EOF

This used to work, but I guess it's wrong. I've tried $optRedirectStdout
but it quotes everything...
&lt;HTML&gt; which is not what I want.
I've tried $optDisableHtmlScan, but that doesn't seem to help in this
case.

The code in question is in another perl module that doesn't seem to have
access to OUT, so I can't print to that. I've tried passing OUT as a
parameter to the subroutine (\*OUT or *OUT{IO}) but I can't seem to get
the syntax right or something because it just complains that $OUT is
undefined.

Can someone help get my webserver back on line!?

Thanks,

Chris Bitmead
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]