Hi,

I have just upgraded to Embperl 1.2.1 and I seem to have stuffed my web
server.

The problem seems to be that I have some perl subroutines that write
directly to STDOUT...
print <<EOF
<HTML>
EOF

This is probably the wrong thing to do, but it used to work fine.
Anyway, I've now tried $optRedirectStdout. That's an improvement but it
quotes everything....
&lt;HTML&gt;
which is not what I want. I've tried $optDisableHtmlScan but that
doesn't help either.

I've tried printing to OUT, but the routines are in another perl module
and it can't find OUT for some reason (I'm not a perl guru). I've tried
passing OUT to the routines as a parameter but I can't figure the syntax
or something because it doesn't work for me (using the \*OUT or *OUT{IO}
syntax.

Help! Need to get this server back on line.

--
Chris Bitmead
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]