I'll start this off with the error message I've been getting:
Undefined subroutine &Apache::perl_hook called at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/mod_perl.pm line 28.

I have installed the Apache bundle (as well as several dozen other Apache
modules).  This error is occuring in the make test phase of
Apache::AuthCookie.  running as such:
/usr/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib
-I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/sun4-solaris -I/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503
test.pl

A quick look at the Apache module shows the subroutine perl_hook is
non-existant, yet in the documentation.  Hopefully I'm just stupid and
missing something extremely obvious... should there not be a perl_hook
subroutine in Apache.pm?

-Chad K