Reading Mike Miller's great site on MySQL
(http://www.savebaseball.com/mysql/), I tried a link about the Perl 5 DBI
(http://www.hermetica.com/technologia/DBI) but it seems dead. Anyone know
how to get to the docs there? ( Apologies, I know this isn't specifically
on mod_perl, but I'm having a hard time finding any help, and  figured
there would be knowledgeable people here on this )

Thanks
Jim

PS - this is my first time to post here. Most mailing lists I've seen have
as the reply-to the address of the list, however this one doesn't seem to
have that feature, so that when I just reply to a message, it does to the
poster, not the list. Am I perceiving something incorrectly here?

Thanks........