[apologies if people get this twice -- it seemed to bounce the first time]

> We've been getting many segv's and bus errors on apache processes since
> adding modperl.  Env: Apache 1.3.11 (though we had the same thing
> under 1.3.9.), Perl 5.005003, modperl 1.21, hpux 11.00.

If you compare this to my earlier post this week, I believe we are having
the same problem.

I've tried rolling back to 1.3.9 as well and had the same problem.  I'm
running Linux 2.3.39 and 2.2.15, btw -- it's interesting to note that you
are having this problem on another system.  I've tried every possible
configuration of static/dynamic I can think of, too.  Setting
PerlFreshRestart to "off" didn't seem to do the trick for me either.  I
tried using the latest cvs snapshot of mod_perl with no luck.

I agree -- this is a problem with the cleanup.  In a way I'm glad it's not
just me, although I'm really sorry you are being bit by this too!

Hopefully someone will have an idea.

-DeWitt