Hi all,

I have been getting the following error when I try to do some stress
testing on a machine:

[error] [client 10.1.1.1] (55)No buffer space available: proxy: error
creating socket

Basically the box is just the front end proxy to a backend process that
is running on another machine.  It is running FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE.  I
tweaked kern.ipc.maxsockbuf.  But since I am trying to fetch requests
from a remote host increasing this setting did not help.  I am guessing
that I am going to have to tweak some of the net.inet values to increase
the buffers for the nic but I just can not seem to see the forest through
the trees right now.  If anyone has already run into this or a similar
problem in the past I would love to get the answser on a silver platter :^)

Thanks and sorry for the slightly off topic post.

Ian