Clinton,

While my time is always spread thin, I'd be glad to help out on a one-off
consultancy basis, or perhaps talk more about what we can offer. I can also
point you to a good web designer. As you may well have heard, FastNet
Software Ltd is the _only_ mod_perl consultancy, although other firms may
offer it as an extra. We pride ourselves in coding excellence.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Clinton Gormley wrote:

> You have all supported me tremendously through building my first mod_perl
> web site : http://www.orgasmicwines.com - many thanks.
>
> Now Orgasmic Wines has raised its first round of capital from Richard
> Branson, and we are becoming Virgin Wines ltd.  The existing web site and
> infrastructure is being viewed as a prototype, and everything needs to be
> redeveloped.
>
> We want to outsource as much as possible, and we are looking for agencies
> who will work as partners with us to create and run the new Virgin Wines.
>
> I would very much like to keep the site running on a Linux/apache/mod_perl
> platform - however, every major agency we talk to in the UK seems to use NT
> and ASP.
>
> So, calling any major UK based web agency with ecommerce experience building
> sites in mod_perl - I want to hear from you.
>
> please reply by email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> thanks
>
> Clinton Gormley
> Webmaster, Orgasmic Wines
> http://www.orgasmicwines.com

<Matt/>

Details: FastNet Software Ltd - XML, Perl, Databases.
Tagline: High Performance Web Solutions
Web Sites: http://come.to/fastnet http://sergeant.org
Available for Consultancy, Contracts and Training.