On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Leslie Mikesell wrote:

[...]
> Is there any way to make mod_perl reload modified modules in some
> directories but not check at all in others?  I'd like to avoid
> the overhead of stat'ing the stable modules every time but still
> automatically pick up changes in things under development.

I made that an option for Apache::StatINC. I've made it and lost it a few
times, but some day I will get it done, tested and commited. :)

I was going to make the trigger on the module name though. Hmn. Maybe look
at the directory too would make sense.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>