> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 16:30:13 -0500 (EST)
> Subject: module/sandwich kills otherwise nice make test
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hello, I searched the mod_perl archive and couldn't
> find any instances where module/sandwich (which I don't
> need or want) was the one test which failed in the
> installation of mod_perl.

Then remove the Apache::Sandwich module from your system, and
reconfigure/rebuild/retest mod_perl.
Try a "make uninstall" in the source dir of Apache::Sandwich, after you run a perl
Makefile.pl
there.

Without the module, mod_perl will skip that test too, like some of the others.

David McCabe  Unix SysAdmin/Peon
Le Groupe Videotron [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (514) 380 4433

Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?