Hi,

  i have installed apache_1.3.11 with openssl-0.9.4 and mod_per and mod_ssl
  and every thing is working fine i need to user Authen::Smb for Nt user authentication
  I installed Authen:Smb using cpan> install Apache::AuthenSmb and
  Install Authen::Smb and both the product got installed with the message Authen::Smb
  is update I also change the Httpd.conf file

  AuthName          "NT secure area"
    AuthType          Basic
    PerlAuthenHandle  Apache::AuthenSmb
    require           valid-user

and the file AuthenSmb.pm file Where i mentioned the PDC and WorkGroup name

 <Directory /foo/bar>
    # This is the standard authentication stuff
    AuthName "Foo Bar Authentication"
    AuthType Basic

    # Variables you need to set, you must set at least
    # the myPDC variable, the DOMAIN defaults to WORKGROUP
    PerlSetVar nhct-01 NHHQ
   # PerlSetVar myBDC workgroup-bdc
    PerlSetVar NHHQ NHHQ

    PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenSmb

    # Standard require stuff, only user and
    # valid-user work currently
    require valid-user
    </Directory>

but, if i mentioned my nt username and password the browser is not able to authenticate

i checked the log file and the message is as follows

[Thu Feb 10 10:57:19 2000] [error] access to / failed for 216.224.55.15, reason:
 Apache::AuthenSmb - Configuration error, no PDC

The ip Address is mentioned of my Nt Workstation  not the NT PDC

Please help me how toresolve the problem

Thanking You