Sergio,

   I just walked this route...

   The long and short is that it can't be done anything close to feasably.

   You'll have to write your own URI Translator and alter some code so that
you can
   introduce your DOCUMENT_ROOT down the line to things like the mod_cgi
etc.  If you
   search the mod_perl forum, you'll see some handy code that one of the
gurus
   around here provided me use the NOTES table.

   BTW, if you're introducing FrontPage to your masses.  You'll have to
re-write your
   own fpcount.exe.  The codes not available and it's anybody's guess where
the hell
   it actually gets the document root from (I even encoded it into the
mod_frontpage.c
   module without success) and naturally the source isn't available.

   Have fun.  I did!

Best regards,

Karyn Ulriksen
Chief Systems Architect