On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Tobias Brox wrote:

> > if you could follow the hints in the SUPPORT doc for getting a stacktrace,
> > that would help a great deal.
>
> Here we are ... hm ... it doesn't seem to tell much.  The request is after
> the server root, and I haven't set up any perl handlers ... so then it
> shouldn't call perl_handler() ... or what?

the stacktrace looks right.  it would be more useful to see the line
number, which you can see if you follow this tip for building mod_perl
from the SUPPORT doc:

=item CORE DUMPS

If you get a core dump, please send a backtrace if possible.
Before you try, build mod_perl with perl Makefile.PL PERL_DEBUG=1
which will:
 -add `-g' to EXTRA_CFLAGS
 -turn on PERL_TRACE
 -set PERL_DESTRUCT_LEVEL=2 (additional checks during Perl cleanup)
 -link against libperld if it exists