Yu Di wrote:

> This program has been tested under Perl5.005_03, Apache 1.3.11, mod_perl
> 1.21 on another machine. my.conf is a configuration file for this program.
>
> Lynx will report "Alert!: Unexpected network read error; connection
> aborted." while I try to connect to it, and the server error log will show
> a "[Tue Apr  4 16:36:22 2000] [notice] child pid 964 exit signal
> Segmentation fault (11)".
>
> I have changed ASP.pm as I wrote last time, for if I did not do so, I will
> get other error messages.
>
> So is it that Apache::ASP is currently not compatible with Perl 5.6?

Nothing in your program seemed particularly odd, and
I have not tested Apache::ASP under 5.6, nor may I for
a while.  Because Apache::ASP uses so many modules to
do its job, it may be tough to track this down, but
I suspect an interaction with MLDBM & SDBM_File is
at work here because you have so much $Application->{Config}
writing going on.

Can you print out in different parts of your program and
isolate the line that causes the segfault?

--Joshua

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA