All,

I am not sure whether this is the right group to post this question.. I
have found this thing in book "Writing Apache Modules with PERL and C"
from O'Reilly..

This book has a topic in it in which it has given an example using a
module called 'IPO::Shareable' which is available from CPAN site..

So, has anybody ever used this module to store state information for
commercial application???

Because I need that capability for one of upcoming project.

So, if anybody has ever used this module or any other module, can he/she
please tell me how do they like it??? Is it good for developing
commercial application or not??

Thanks in advance for any suggestions..

Niral
--
Regards...
Niral K. Trivedi, Planet Access Network Inc.