Title: Compiler errors...

We are currently using Linux/Apache/mod_perl (and Stat::INC) with good success (thanks to the help of this list) as a replacement for WinNT/IIS/Velocigen.  Everything is (now) going good except that we miss one of Velocigen's debugging features.  Velocigen would display compiler errors to the browser (after a file-change recompile).

I'm currently using CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser), but this only shows runtime errors.

Is there a way to do this?  I've thought about using the Apache "ErrorDocument" config to call a perl script which would display the last few lines of the error_log, but it wouldn't be very elegant.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance...

--
Robert Jenks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>