I want to build a web page dynamically with content from several other web
sites.  I need to be able to fetch the remote URL's content into variables.
How do I do that?

For starters, I just have a module that just goes and gets a URL and writes
that URL back to the browser.  Can't even get that to work.   I think the
hardest thing for me is that there is just no way to debug it.  Admittedly,
I'm new to this environment but I just getting killed.  Very easy thing to
do in ASP but I want to use Perl and Apache and Linux.

Somebody has to have done this.

Paul