I am trying to mod_perl ASP and Postgres SQL database to create dynamic
database access through the web on a Linux platform similar to what can be
done with VB ASP and MS SQL on an NT platform.  I am running into a number
of roadblocks however because I can't find any examples or documentation for
doing this.  Does anyone have any experience using ASP on Linux to do
database accesses.  I'm looking for any input including informing me if this
is not possible.  It seems like all the tools are available, but I can't
seem to make this work.

Thanks in advance,
Chad Stephens