Hi, wassup ppl...
I have a little problem, when I start up my apache 1.3.12 with
mod_perl.1.23, it seem like he is eating all the memory, in a point that the
computer almost doesnīt respond, I did try upping swap, I have 128MB ram and
512MB swap(is crazy for me, but I tryied), I donīt know whatīs is the
problem, my startservers are only 3 and minspare y maxspare are 3 and 6, I
donīt have idea what iīm doing wrong, when the webserver is down the memory
used is something like 70MB and swap used is 250MB but when the webserver is
up, memory used is something like 127MB and swap 510MB, is amazing for me,
and I canīt even have an idea of whatīs going on...

Any help will be very very precied!!!!!!!!!

Nazareno

Perl Programmer         Obsequie.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]