On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I do now - just uploaded a new version. It's still not correct though - a
> proper fix would have to pull SetHandler out of mod_mime altogether, I
> guess. For example, say your config contains:

oh yeah, i forgot, you can call mod_mime's fixup directly too:

use Apache::Module ();

my $rc = Apache::Module->top_module->find("mod_mime")->type_checker->($r);

that digs the type_checker function pointer out of the mod_mime module
structure and returns a reference to an anonymous xsub, which calls that
function.  neato, eh?