On Thu, 11 May 2000, Martin Wood wrote:

> > but code isn't duplicated if you pre-load your modules:
> >
> http://perl.apache.org/guide/performance.html#Preload_Perl_Modules_at_Server
> > _S
>
> I realise the actual code isn't duplicated  - but the script itself still
> needs the list of  "use" directives regardless of whether you pre-load them
> and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to factor this common block of
> unsightly directives out into one file for use in multiple scripts that
> share the same resources.

Please read the sections posted by Geoff and others. The *already* posted
link:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/config.html#The_Confusion_with_use_at_the_
answers your question.

Please invest some time into reading before crying "help". Thank you.

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org