On Thu, 11 May 2000, Martin Wood wrote:

> >Please read the sections posted by Geoff and others. The *already* posted
> >link:
> >http://perl.apache.org/guide/config.html#The_Confusion_with_use_at_the_
> >answers your question.
>
> Damn mod_perl guide, much too comprehensive for its own good! :)

We are currently looking for the search engine that will simplify the
using experience.  But you still have to know the right keywords :)

> > Please invest some time into reading before crying "help". Thank you.
>
> Believe me, I have had those infamous purple and cyan pages on screen all

I didn't want to spoil you the surprise, but it's going to be the plain
B&W starting from the next release. Blame Eric for that :)

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org