Geoffrey Young wrote:

> [...]

Thanx, Geoff and Ged, for your help. I guess I'll go with a multiple-ports
solution (although having people's names as a their virtual host names was
really convenient). However, just out of curiosity, I wonder if  someone can
give me some insight into this problem:
- Is this a known bug, or an unavoidable by-product of the way mod_perl works?

- Is it related to the fact I'm using Apache::Registry? Would switching to the

native Apache API fix it?
- Is it related to the fact I'm using "require", with ".pl" files? Would
switching to "use" (with .pm modules) fix it?

--
Uri