On Thu, 18 May 2000, Kees Vonk 7249 24549 wrote:

> I am testing the use of Apache::PerlVINC but I think I must
> do something wrong because I get an error on the PerlRequire
> statement in the following bit of httpd.conf when starting
> apache:

>       PerlINC /opt/ward/IDV/DEV/Modules
>      PerlRequire Ward/IDV/IDVDatabase.pm

PerlINC modifies @INC at request time to pick up the different version of
your PerlRequire'd module.  however, mod_perl needs to be able to find
this module at startup time as well.  you'll need to 'use lib ...' or
similar so your PerlRequire'd module can be found at startup time if it's
not already somewhere in @INC.