My Apache Pocket Reference, published by O'Reilly & Associates, should
be going to press in the next week or so.  I originally intended that
it should include a chapter on mod_perl, and the manuscript I
submitted did indeed include 40-odd pages on mod_perl.  However it
proved impossible to fit all the material I had included into
O'Reilly's pocket reference format, so we pulled the mod_perl chapter
and I am expanding it into a separate pocket reference (which will
also be published by O'Reilly, hopefully by about October).  The
existing material has been reviewed by Doug and Stas, but I would very
much like a couple more reviewers for the new book, who could look at
the material in the latter half of June.  If you are interested please
email me.  I won't be able to cope with more than a few reviewers so I
may well have to decline some offers.

Thanks
Andrew
--
Andrew Ford,  Director       Ford & Mason Ltd           +44 1531 829900 (tel)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      South Wing, Compton House  +44 1531 829901 (fax)