Hi perlers,

It seems that CGI->cookie() is not always returning the right thing.

For example, three clients A, B and C send to the server three different
session keys X, Y and Z repectively. In some circumstances, CGI->cookie()
gives Y as A's cookie, Z as B's and X as C's, while they _are_ sending
the correct ones. The problem seems to be solved now by replacing
CGI->cookie() with CGI::Cookie->fetch.

It works best if I use $r->header_in to fetch them myself, but I tried to
keep my script as less mod_perl-specific as possible.

Do anybody have problems with CGI and CGI::Cookie too? This is the second
time I have problem with them.

Kenneth