The United Nation's IMIS Project definitely exceeded 100,000
lines of Perl. If you throw in all the utilites and admin
stuff, the total probably tops 200,000. The design was decent
enough that it was rare that any particular module was
completlely overhauled or found to be unncessary. IMIS
manages the payroll for the UN, which has one of the world's
more complex payroll systems.

Maybe all of it wasn't art, but it wasn't spaghetti either.

Plus. there is a link here somewhere ... ah, here it is
http://perl.apache.org/guide/intro.html#High_Profile_Sites_Running_mod_p