All,

First of all sorry for writing long email... but I think, I thought, it
would be better to explain what I am doing here, and so that you can
answer my question more easily...

I have successfully installed Apache 1.3.12 and mod_perl 1.24 and
Apache::DBI .87 on Solaris 2.7. And I am able to do successful
persistent DB connection with this..

Also, I have enabled Apache::StatINC by adding line  'use
Apache::StatINC;' in startup.pl file and follwoing lines in 'httpd.conf'
file

PerlInitHandler Apache::StatINC
PerlSetVar StatINCDebug On

Now, problem starts here... I have created two mod_perl script, one
module configuration file for this two main perl script and one libraray
file which is just collection of all the common subroutines for the two
main perl script.

If I call first mod_perl script from the webpage, it works fine.. for
any number of times and I will get following in my error_log file:
656 Apache::DBI             need ping: yes
656 Apache::DBI             already connected to
'DB_NAMEDBUSERNAMEDBPASSWORDAutoCommit=1RaiseError=0PrintError=1'
656 Apache::DBI             disconnect (overloaded)
And this will be repeated with for any number of times I access the same
script.. WITH same pid.. but when I tried to execute second perl script,
it will fail with error like following :
[Fri May 26 11:56:44 2000] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Apache::ROOT::perl::file_repository::_2eadm::user_list_2epl::escapeChars
called at
/export/home/niral/Apache/apache/mod_perl/file_repository/.adm/user_list.pl
line 46.

now 'escapeChars' is a subroutine I have in common libraray file and not
in 'user_list.pl'.

But before, I was used to receive errors which looks like :
Apache::StatINC <......Something.....> Trying to load 'some_lib_file'
eval {...} called at <.........SOMETHING.........>

So, why am I not getting those kind of errors now???

Can somebody give any idea on that???

Thanks in advance..

Niral