I've been working lately on releasing the new documentation build package.
Among other new things creating the split guide version, to accomodate the
search engines needs. Along the way I've improved the design a bit, you
have seen a part of it at the beginning of the month, here is the second
part. It includes the new search engine forms as well.

Please tell if you experience any problems (especially the CSS on various
browsers/platforms and broken fonts). Thanks.

If everything is fine, please don't respond. Thanks!

The new preview full version is at:
http://www.stason.org/test/rel/

The split version is at:
http://www.stason.org/test/split

(it might take another 15m for ftp to complete the copying of 758 files...
I'm going to sleep...)

Don't link to these URLs, I'll delete them soon. It's just a preview.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org