On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Niral Trivedi wrote:

> Now, only way to remove this information from backing store is to do
> 'tied(%session_hash)->delete', Am I right? I mean is there any way we
> can remove these entries by setting 'time_out_interval' or something
> like that??

Your cron job idea sounds fine.  If you need the expiration to be more
precise than that, you could alter the storage class you're using to check
a timeout value in the session against the current time.  If the session
is too old, it acts like it couldn't find it.  In the database classes
this could be done as a WHERE clause in the SQL.  You'd still want to run
a cron to actually delete the old session data.

- Perrin