Hi all,

  I'm looking to using mod_usertrack to log requests based on cookies (which
it's good at, of course).  I have this all in and working fine.  However,
I'm using my own PerlLogHandler to handle all the logging.  mod_usertrack
allows a CustomLog variable called %{cookie}n which contains the current
session id, called like:

CustomLog logs/clickstream "%{cookie}n %r %t"

(from http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_usertrack.html)

 But, since I'm using my own LogHandler, I need to somehow get access to
this variable directly.  Has anyone used these two together before, or can
point me in the right direction?  Or do I have to do some source hacking?
Thanks!

Jim Sproull
[EMAIL PROTECTED]