If you're writing your own PerlLogHandler, get the cookie from the request
object, $r->header_in('Cookie')
-Ian

Today, Jim Sproull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frothed and gesticulated about...:

--
Salon Internet                          http://www.salon.com/
  Manager, Software and Systems "Livin' La Vida Unix!"