The Gig:
--------
We at eToys Engineering are seeking mod_perl and Apache developers to help
us solve some of the most interesting puzzles facing high volume Internet
systems today.

What you're about:
------------------
You have a solid understanding of mod_perl, the Apache API, and Perl
5.  You have experience with database interaction via DBI (working
experience with Oracle is a big plus).  In addition to mod_perl and
Apache, you know/love/are-familiar with some of the following: clustered
architectures, Linux, object-oriented programming and methodologies,
ecommerce security, and capacity planning and tuning for high-volume
systems.

What we're about:
-----------------
We are a strictly *nix software development shop and encourage and promote
the use and publication of Open Source software.  Our Engineering staff
includes developers who contribute heavily to lists such as this, and have
numerous contributions throughout the Open Source and web development
communities.  Our work environment is casual and fun - our focus is on
building great software, not if you're in the office at 8am.  All the
other typical tech benefits apply: free sodas, concierge services, home
high-speed access, etc.  We're located in Santa Monica, Calif., about five
minutes from the beach.

eToys Engineering offers competitive compensation, relocation, and
*really* great deals on toys.

If interested, email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Bill Hilf