[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:

>  hi,
>
>  I've a strange pb in a PerlHandler, the subprocess seems to hang in a
>  $r->print ($r is Apache::Request) after a send_http_header() - wich do not
>  hang - when called with a POST method (after getting the content). The SAME
>  code works perfectly if the method is GET! I didn't find any kind of answer
>  nor in the FAQ, the eagle book, the guide or any other place of my knowledge
>  ... Help! I really need help please.

Apache::Request retrieves the POSTed content, so if you try to get it, the
server will hang, waiting for input. With Apache::Request, just call the
$r->param method to fetch the data, and don't try to call it yourself.

It works with GET's and not POSTS because with GET, Apache::Request doesn't
try to read STDIN.

(darren)

--
Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.